COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Dear Valued Patient,
Choice Podiatry is committed to provide the best of foot and ankle care during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes allowing patients to socially distance.
Our offices are open, and appointments are available if you feel you need to see one of our doctors. We have new office protocols to protect our patients, staff, and families from the possible spread of coronavirus.
• Patients will be scheduled to limit exposure to other patients.
• All patients are required to wear a mask.
• Any guest accompanying a patient must either wait in the car or join the patient in the exam room and wear a mask.
• Upon arrival, a patient's or guest's temperature may be taken and he/she will be roomed immediately.
• Patients are asked to call and reschedule their appointment if they develop respiratory symptoms prior to the appointment.
• Patients are also asked to reschedule if they knowingly have been exposed to someone exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19. After exposure, patients will need to remain symptom-free for 14 days prior to rescheduling.